Monday, April 19, 2010

I Can Do It!

We have been having some issues lately with Hunter's attitude/behavior. Alot of it I feel is him trying to test what his limits are at home and alot of it too is mimmicked behavior from friends at school. I had him moved from the big 2's room before his planned move up date because there were some children I had witnessed showing some aggressive behavior and I felt like that was part of the problem. Little did I know there were 2 other children in the little 3's that had some aggressive behavior issues as well. We had really been working on this at home but I felt like we needed some visual reinforcement. Today I went to Michael's, came home and created Hunter's I Can Do It Reward Chart. I did some research online and found a pretty good model so that really helped.

I will report back in a few weeks to let you know if it worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment