Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April = Cleaning & Organizing

We have decided that this month is going to be our month of cleaning and organizing our house! Each Monday when I am off work I am going to try to tackle one room in our house - this week it was the Master bathroom. I threw stuff away, cleaned the cabinets & drawers, organized and deep cleaned (even scrubbed the baseboards). It was a job but boy was it worth it! It feels so good to go in there and see what I accomplished :)

Today I was able to get off work a little bit early so I decided to pick up Hunter at school and spend the afternoon with him. Since he was home and loves to help me sweep etc., I decided to tackle his little spot in our kitchen. I found a little table and chairs on Craigslist this week so we put together his craft spot! He is so excited.

Haven't decided what the next project is - but stay tuned for the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment