Monday, March 22, 2010

Walt Disney World 2010

At the end of February my parents, David, Hunter & I drove down to Disney. Hunter did wonderful in the car on the trip (I was a little worried having him pinned down for that long)! Our hotel was wonderful, the weather was wonderful, everything really turned out great :)

On Saturday we spent the day in the car - we set out around 8am and arrived around 5p - got checked in and grabbed some dinner then hit the sack to prepare ourselves for the rest of the week!

Sunday we spent the day at Magic Kingdom. We had breakfast with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger & Eyore. Monday we went to SeaWorld, Tuesday we spent at Animal Kingdom, and Wednesday we went to Epcot.

It was a busy week but we REALLY had lots of fun. I was very suprised at how much Hunter took in and enjoyed it. I was a little worried he was too young, but I really think he LOVED it. He has already asked when we are going back. (We are going to have to start saving now to go back - it's expensive!)

Here are a few pics from our trip!









No comments:

Post a Comment